- Early Bird Registration: March 8-May 1 ($25.00 discount!)
- Regular Registration: May 2-July 1
- Registration for all programs closes July 1, 2022
- PLEASE NOTE:
- Early Bird discount applies ONLY to full tuition programs: Violin student programs and Book 1 Teacher Training.
- After closing date, please contact us with any special requests for late registration. These will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and a late fee of $25 will be assessed.
Student Registration Fees
- Pre-Twinkle (those who have not yet mastered the Twinkle variations): $385.00
- Book 1-3: $475.00
- Book 4-6: $545.00
- Advanced (Book 7 and above): $645.00; Includes 3 Core Suzuki classes, String Ensemble, and additional Enrichment.
- Enrichment Classes: $55.00 per class
- Additional $10.00 supply fee for art.
- Most students are able to take 1-2 enrichment classes if they choose.
- Parents and siblings of registered students can also take enrichment classes
Family Discount: First child pays full tuition; $50.00 discount for each additional child from the same family.
Teacher Registration Fees
- Every Child Can: $150.00
- Book 1 Teacher Training: $675.00
Institute Observer Fee
- Institute Observer: $75.00
- For adults (including teachers, but not parents) who would like to observe Institute classes.
- FREE observation for teachers with 5 or more students registered for MSI. Please contact us for more information.
A refund of all fees paid, excluding a $75.00 administrative charge per child, will be given only if notice of cancellation is received in writing on or before June 17, 2022. Due to commitments to faculty and travel arrangements, persons who withdraw after June 11, forfeit all fees. There is a $40.00 charge for returned checks.
Please note: Registration closes July 1, 2022